Blog graphics from Because He First Loved Us kit by Misty Cato and Julie Billingsley

Sunday, September 28, 2008

"White Board" Testimonies

This morning during our church service we went out on a limb (for us, anyway) and invited people to join our praise team in sharing 'white board testimonies'. If you haven't seen Cardboard Testimonies then you really need to check out the awesome witness of how God works in people's lives.

I have seen several of these videos and they bring me to tears every time, but there is something even more moving when these are people that I know. These people are my family. Over the years I've worshipped with them, cried with them and rejoiced with them. I know some of the heartaches behind their testimonies. Seeing the evidence of God in their lives affirms that the Spirit of God is alive and working in our church and the Body of Christ.

What a fabulous, beautiful way to start the week. Praise Jesus!

2 comments:

Karrie said...

So wish I could have been there for this walk through worship...how powerful.

Terri Tiffany said...

Thank you for your congrats on FW's!! terri tiffany